Garsiakalbis BEYMA 8" 150W aes 8 omų
Visi garsiakalbiai BEYMA čia
The design concept of this low frequency transducer arises from the need of achieve a more resistant loudspeaker that matches the more and more power given by ultimate amplification systems. In order to accomplish that, almost every component of the speaker has been reconsidered. The SM-108 incorporates a 2" voice coil made with high quality materials: copper round wire with high temperature bonding strength and fiber glass former. Moreover, it features a powerful magnet system with rear air ventilation. By the other hand, its special surround guarantees the possibility of long displacements with linear behaviour. All these facts result in a 8" driver with extended and smooth low-mid frequency response, reduced harmonic distortion, good efficiency and excellent power handling (150 w AES). The SM-108 is specially recommended for woofer applications.
- High power handling (150 w AES)
- 2" (51.7 mm) copper voice-coil with polyimide fiber glass former
- Optimum winding length for increased linear excursion
- Designed for high power woofer applications
- Nominal diameter: 200 mm. 8 in.
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms.
- Minimum impedance: 7.6 ohms.
- Power capacity: 150 w AES
- Program power: 300 w
- Sensitivity: 95 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2pi
- Frequency range: 65 - 6000 Hz
- Recom. enclosure vol.: 10 / 30 l 0.35 / 1.06 ft.3
- Voice coil diameter: 51.7 mm. 2 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight: 2.8 kg. 6.17 lb.
- BL Factor: 13 N / A
- Moving mass: 0.024 kg.
- Voice coil length: 15 mm.
- Air gap height: 7 mm.
- X Damage (peak to peak): 22 mm.