The Allen & Heath Xone:43C is a 4-channel DJ mixer that allows you to take full advantage of the world of digital capabilities and fully supports Serato DJ and is DVS upgrade ready thanks to the addition of the Serato DJ Club Kit which eliminates the need for external interfaces. The mixer comes with an intuitive layout and offers excellent audio reproduction due to the addition of a 24-bit/96kHz soundcard. The Xone:43C digital DJ mixer makes a great addition to any DJ setup and fits right in at home in club and bar installations as well as festivals and is perfect for mobile/ traveling DJs.
Each of the channels on the Xone:43C is equipped with a 3-band EQ that can completely kill a frequency band or raise it by +8dB, this lets you smoothly blend tracks together and can replace a tracks bassline with another tracks bassline. All channels can be routed to the legendary Xone filter which offers a high-pass, band-pass, and low-pass filtering options with controls for resonance and frequency sweeps. An X:FX send/return channel lets you hook up your favourite effects processor and gives you a single dry/wet rotary control per channel for smoothly blending in your effects; there is also the option to route the X:FX to the filter which gives you endless creative possibilities.
The Xone 43C comes fitted with a 16-channel, 24-bit/96kHz USB soundcard that gives you an excellent, pristine sound that perfectly reproduces the original sound source and allows the mixer to integrate with digital DJ systems seamlessly. The mixer is a perfect companion for Serato NoiseMap control vinyl and CDs which gives you excellent control over the Serato DJ application when used with the Serato DJ Club Kit (available from the Serato online store). The mixer works as a plug’n’play interface for DVS systems and eliminates the need for an external interface.
On the rear of the mixer you’ll find an X:Link Ethernet output that enables you to connect a Xone:K series digital DJ controller for complete hands-on control over your software, when used with Serato DJ the Xone:K is pre-mapped to give you controls for cue, loops, and the range of effects Serato has to offer. There are also four channel inputs providing connections for both line and RCA phono connections for media players and turntables while a versatile microphone/auxiliary input with both XLR and phono connections lets you perform alongside a microphone. If you do not need to perform with a microphone the mic channel can be used as an extra audio source. Dedicated record and booth outputs let you easily record your mixes and monitor your mix while in the booth.
- Serato DVS Ready - Plug'n'play capabilities for DVS systems
- High-Quality Internal Soundcard - 24-bit/96kHz USB Soundcard
- Legendary Xone Filter - HPF, LPF, BPF options with resonance and filter sweep controls
- X:FX - For external effects units
- X:Link - For connecting Xone:K series digital DJ controllers
- 4 + 1 Channels - Four phono/line inputs as well as a flexible microphone XLR + phono connections
- Innofader Compatible - Upgrade to a custom Innofader for even greater scratch control
- Dedicated Record and Booth Outputs - Listen to your booth monitor and record your mixes with ease
- 16 channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring